Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm back :D

Hi~ it's been a very long time since I write here because I haven't something to write (or too lazy to write hahaha). But here I'm now :D


Firstly, when I re-read my early postings, I kinda feel embarrassed by them. I think they are very cheap and very unimportant, even though they are my feeling back then but, still, I feel very embarrassed by myself *A*

So, I think, from now on, I'll just write something important here, for instance I'll share what I know about hangugo (korean language that is). It's not like I know much about hangugo, I just learn it not too long ago, by the way. Although I'm sure that many, many people have much knowledge than my-poor-self. But doubtlessly if you share what you know then you'll improve yourself more, no? And who knows I can get some input from you all heheh :p

Well, I think that's for now.. the next post will be hangugo ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment