Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hajimemashite

Hajimashite minna!! kagemiya desu douzo yoroshiku

why kagemiya?? you will ask me. Because I think, somehow in my random mind, that name is cool ^^ so please call me kagemiya while I'm here. Thanks for your understanding m(_ _)m

-on second thought, I think kagemiya is the name of one character in some anime or manga (I think it's kekkaishi,, I'll check on it later), so please let me do a little disclaimer: kagemiya is NOT mine, I just borrowed it from the author-

Okaaay enough with the rambling.. Let's continue, shall we??

Btw the reason why I'm here, frankly, because of my friend force me to make a blog and I just did what she told hahahah so here I am writing some introduction to you all..

Hope my entry could enlighten you guys,, but I really am sorry if most of it are about my boring daily life.

Well, I think that's all from me now..

Jya ne :-D

PS. Forgive me if in my writing there's lot of mistake (grammar or anything else) because English is not my first language ^^v

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment